This beautiful soft 185g dress weight linen is one of my absolute favorites.
Soft, pliable, and saturated with color, it has a light to medium weight, a lovely stable hand and a tighter weave. Slight transparency when in direct light but opaque when worn on the body.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. This 185g linen is woven in a mill run on green energy and is Oeko-Tex certified.
- 100% linen.
- 143cm wide, 185gsm or 5.5oz.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Dark colours may bleed initially so wash separately. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
Linen is naturally stain resistant, does not pile, and is moth repellent. It is easy to wash as it can sustain high temperatures, has very little to no shrinkage and is very strong.
It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, hypo allergenic and thermoregulating, it will also absorb up 20% moisture before feeling damp.
As the linen fibres have low elasticity (which causes it to crease) it will wear in any areas that are repeatedly folded in the same place for a long time, however it does have much better abrasion resistance than cotton.
Please note: We are unable to offer refunds on cut yardage.